Shit, it is the end of the world...
Vukovar Clinton
2020-04-16 06:58:25 UTC
In article <f676eacd-5917-4b34-a08c-
I agree - just like the black guy before him. No matter who wins this
time it's gonna get worse.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election is going to be safely held in November.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election can be honestly
held in November because of Democrat ballot harvesting.

Bless the founders of this country for the Electoral College.
xyzzy
2020-04-16 11:48:02 UTC
Post by Vukovar Clinton
In article <f676eacd-5917-4b34-a08c-
I agree - just like the black guy before him. No matter who wins this
time it's gonna get worse.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election is going to be safely held in November.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election can be honestly
held in November because of Democrat ballot harvesting.
Bless the founders of this country for the Electoral College.
The only ballot harvesting done in 2018 was done by Republicans. See NC 9th
congressional district.
Vukovar Clinton
2020-04-17 10:51:38 UTC
Post by xyzzy
Post by Vukovar Clinton
In article <f676eacd-5917-4b34-a08c-
I agree - just like the black guy before him. No matter who wins this
time it's gonna get worse.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election is going to be safely held in November.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election can be honestly
held in November because of Democrat ballot harvesting.
Bless the founders of this country for the Electoral College.
The only ballot harvesting done in 2018 was done by Republicans. See NC 9th
congressional district.
Intentionally selective memory by a liberal Democrat. Some
would call that lying.

"In California, by contrast, Democrats exulted as they credited
a quietly passed 2016 law legalizing ballot-harvesting with
their recent sweep of House seats in the former Republican
stronghold of Orange County, thereby helping them win control of
the House. In that case, it was Republican eyebrows that were
arched. House Speaker Paul Ryan said what happened in California
“defies logic.”

In Orange County, an estimated 250,000 harvested ballots were
reportedly dropped off on Election Day alone. County Republican
Chairman Fred Whitaker claimed the 2016 law “directly caused the
switch from being ahead on election night to losing two weeks
later.”"

RoddyMcCorley
2020-04-16 19:39:02 UTC
Post by Vukovar Clinton
In article <f676eacd-5917-4b34-a08c-
I agree - just like the black guy before him. No matter who wins this
time it's gonna get worse.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election is going to be safely held in November.
Each passing day, I do not believe an election can be honestly
held in November because of Democrat ballot harvesting.
Bless the founders of this country for the Electoral College.
So, who do you think elects the electors?
--
On the Internet you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many
people choose to be stupid.

Pennsylvania - Tá sé difriúil anseo.