2009-11-01 17:38:04 UTC
* AT THE VERY LEAST, the Republican administration knowingly allowed the
9/11 attack disaster to happen. All warnings were ignored, and where was
NORAD on 9/11? Somehow, despite being the most sophisticated aerospace
defense system on Earth with many backup redundancies, NORAD "stood down" on
AT THE VERY MOST - well, can you say TREASON? Or perhaps INSIDE JOB? So at
the very least, the Republicans committed criminal negligence, and at the
most, perpetrated a treasonous conspiracy - one that mass-murdered 3000
innocent Americans in the nation's worst disaster ever! They've come a long
way since their relatively petty Watergate crimes, haven't they?
* The Republicans gave us a bumbling, incompetent president with the IQ of
a cockroach. When told of the planes striking the WTC towers on 9/11, this
president continued to read a story about goats to schoolchildren. This from
the Commander in Chief of our armed forces! Could he perhaps have been
whispered to that "all is going as planned?"
* The Republicans gave us the UNNECESSARY Iraq war, the LIES used to
justify it, and the liars that persuaded the public, still in shock from
9/11, to accept it.
* The Republicans gave us the Constitution-nullifying, freedom-stealing
"Patriot Act," likewise forced into acceptance in the wake of 9/11.
* The Republicans gave us the draconian torture of terror suspects that
disgraced America in the eyes of the world.
* The Republicans and their wealthy corporate-criminal cronies gave us FOUR
DOLLARS PER GALLON GASOLINE to make them all wealthier still.
* The Republicans gave us the worst economic meltdown since the Great
Depression through allowing their rich white-collar criminals to freely run
amuck. All they have for middle and working class Americans however is
police-state law and order!
Still want to vote Republican?