Donald Trump Inauguration (LIVE) via Youtube
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-01-20 15:01:33 UTC

/ v \ Simplicity is Beauty!
^ ^ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.39.3
Mr. Man-wai Chang
2017-01-20 17:30:25 UTC
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
http://youtu.be/1UXYMPTdC40
Is it appropriate to say "congratulation" in an inauguration ceremony of
a country's president? :)
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-01-21 10:30:38 UTC
On Sat, 21 Jan 2017 01:30:25 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
http://youtu.be/1UXYMPTdC40
Is it appropriate to say "congratulation" in an inauguration ceremony of
a country's president? :)
Sure. While Trump is not the candidate I voted for, he is the
President. Since he is President, I offer an honest congratulation to
the man. There is nothing wrong with you doing so.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.
K Wills (Shill #3)
2017-01-21 10:30:19 UTC
On Fri, 20 Jan 2017 23:01:33 +0800, "Mr. Man-wai Chang"
Post by Mr. Man-wai Chang
http://youtu.be/1UXYMPTdC40
I opted not to watch. But then, I didn't watch Clinton, Bush or
Obama either. So nothing should be taken from my having not watched
Trump's inauguration.
--
Shill #3.
counselor.