Yes, Fran & HD - Don't Trust BLACKS From KENYA Or MUSLIMS In The Boats
posting the facts
2009-09-18 01:00:56 UTC
It's also common to overlook the fact that we have been obligated
under international convention, ever since 1951, to treat without
prejudice the claims of people claiming to have a well founded fear of
persecution. If you look about our region -- Sri Lanka, Afghanistan
for example, there can be no doubt that such beliefs are not fanciful.
***********************
Afghanistan and Sri Lanka are in our region? You do know where Afghanistan
is, don't you? If Afghanistan is part of Australia's region, what
countries aren't?
You forget Kenya.

Lieberals import asylum seekers from Africa, regardless that by UNHCR rules
only the first neighbouring country of asylum has obligation to accept
refugees, and gave them highly paid Government job: SEND BLACKS AND MUSLIMS
BACK FROM WHERE THEY COME FROM - THEY ARE VISA SHOPPERS, CRIMINALS OR
RELIGIOUS FANATICS AND NOT REFUGEES ACCORDING TO UNHCR. Australia has no
obligation to accept them and they do not fit in our society - PAULINE
HANSON WAS RIGHT !!!

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/dead-people-used-in-330000-centrelink-fraud-20090710-dfso.html
A 33-year-old man has admitted to using the identities of dead people to
rort about $330,000 from Centrelink and sending some of the money overseas.

Bernard Monyenye yesterday pleaded guilty in Perth Magistrates Court to a
range of fraud charges including 23 counts of dishonestly obtaining
financial benefits from Centrelink, one count of exporting money which were
proceeds of crime and attempting to obtain money from Centrelink.

When the Australian Federal Police charged Monyenye last November, they said
he used his position at Medicare to access Centrelink records of dead people
to obtain tax file numbers and create false claims for baby bonus payments
for 58 fictitious children.

It is understood Mr Monyenye defrauded the Federal Government of about
$318,000 while he tried to obtain another $10,000.

Commonwealth prosecutor Patricia Aloi said between about mid-August and
mid-November last year, Mr Monyenye transferred more than $19,000 overseas.

It is understood the money was sent to more than one country - which
included his home nation Kenya.

The charge of attempting to dishonestly obtain a financial advantage from
Centrelink stems from an incomplete transaction about the time of Mr
Monyenye's arrest late last year.

Mr Monyenye initially faced 48 charges, but the court was told that
prosecutors decided to drop 23 charges because of "no evidence".

The charges that were withdrawn included the abuse of public office while he
worked for Medicare.
Benway (original non-Zionist)
2009-09-18 13:02:50 UTC
Post by posting the facts
[...]

We find ourselves in the middle of a mad race
called multiculturalism or mass immigration. The
sheeple "celebrate" the repellent obscenity of
multiculturalism to their own detriment.