Democrats still can't accept that they are the dumber political party.
20 days until Obama is out of office
2016-12-30 05:00:24 UTC
"Poor people have been voting Democrat for 50 years...and
they're still poor"

- Charles Barkley

--
http://bit.ly/2hXtZt6

"Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're
easy to manipulate. That's the easy part."

-Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2005
Bob
2016-12-30 13:13:53 UTC
Post by 20 days until Obama is out of office
"Poor people have been voting Democrat for 50 years...and
they're still poor"
- Charles Barkley
--
http://bit.ly/2hXtZt6
"Look, the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid. They're
easy to manipulate. That's the easy part."
-Hillary Rodham Clinton, 2005
I believe the Barkley quote, but have my doubts about the Clinton quote.
Can you support the Clinton quote?