Odumbo releases ANOTHER phony birth certificate
D. Stussy
2011-04-27 18:27:10 UTC
Well, he has had 2 1/2 years, and no telling how much money,
to come up with an authentic looking birth certificate. Should be
a pretty good imitation. One thing for sure, he wouldn't have
used the same people that came up with the fake documents
used by dan rather. Taxpayer money is limitless when it comes
to using the best people available and you can bet odumbo
spared no expense.
I imagine there will be a great number of questionably intelligent
people who swallow this latest LIE by the anointed one.
My question..........if it's legitimate, why wait OVER TWO YEARS
to provide it ? Really !!!!
Good question. However, let's assume that it's true and valid:

1) It proves that his father was an ALIEN. Although Obama may be a U.S.
citizen at birth by virtue of being born in the U.S. to ONE U.S. citizen
parent, it also proves that he is NOT a "natural born citizen" as required
by the Constitution (which requires BOTH parents be U.S. citizens).
Dual-citizens do not qualify. Therefore, this was a career-ending move by
him.

2) It in no way addresses any loss of citizenship when he was naturalized
by Indonesia by operation of international adoption law when his
step-father, Lolo Soetero adopted him, nor confirmation of his change of
citizenship when his mother dropped him from her passport records.
Furthermore, it does not address any possible claim for student aid for
"foreign students" that some have alleged happened in his college days.

If this document were a fake, #1 above indicates it serves as cause to
indicate he should be REMOVED from office immediately.

Could it be the 9th Circuit oral argument on the merits of the issue
regarding his eligibility next Monday (May 2, 2011) as reason why he took
the step? As for the delay, he stonewalled the American People for 2.3
years....
Freedom Dude
2011-05-09 19:03:07 UTC
[...]

Do you mind pointing where in the Constitution is the article that says both
parents have to be a US citizen? I have the Constitution copy right next to
me
and I can't find anyplace where it states both parents must be citizens of
US.

Article II of the Constitution says in part: "No person except a natural
born Citizen,
or a Citizen of the United States, at time of the Adoption of this
Constitution, shall
be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible
to that Office
who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five Years, and been
fourteen Years
a Resident within the United States."

Lets not try to re-write the Constitution to fool the people, ok?
MACK DADDY
2011-05-10 02:23:08 UTC
[...]
All the racists wanna re-write it now because they can't handle the
half-Black man being President.
D. Stussy
2011-06-19 01:36:42 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
[...]
I'm not rewriting anything. Just what do you think "natural citizen"
means?
Iarnrod
2011-06-19 17:12:39 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
[...]
Means born on US soil and subject to US laws. That makes Obama a
natural born citizen, but it gives Panamanian native John McCain a
problem.
MACK DADDY
2011-06-20 06:35:14 UTC
Post by Iarnrod
Post by D. Stussy
[...]
problem.- Hide quoted text -
Seems the Repulsitards don't wanna discuss McCains birthplace!