In the name of Jesus... vote for McCain?
KingOfTheApes
2008-10-07 21:23:34 UTC
Just saw it in this Republican town, the back window of the car read:
"In the name of Jesus vote for the candidate that does not support
abortion and homosexual marriages"...

That must be Obama, so the old couple riding the car must support
McCain, the guy who really supports children and good-old-fashioned
marriage. Hey, wait a minute it was a Republican who signed the law
DENYING HEALTHCARE TO CHILDREN, and few Christians found that immoral.
I guess they could bear a sign welcoming children to this world:
WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!

Hey, that's the name of my website! ;)

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE
(beware of the lion --and the sheep)
http://webspawner.com/users/donquijote
kinkster
2008-10-07 22:02:12 UTC
"In the name of Jesus... vote for McCain?"

I might have leaned toward McDump until I heard about the car window
sticker.

A vote for jesus is lower than a vote for Bush. Almost.
ComandanteBanana
2008-10-08 18:08:33 UTC
 "In the name of Jesus... vote for McCain?"
I might have leaned toward McDump until I heard about the car window
sticker.
A vote for jesus is lower than a vote for Bush.  Almost.
Then perhaps they are going to have to be honest with you and tell you
that McCain is associated with the Devil, and Obama with Jesus...

Now I'm really confused...

WAS JESUS FOR HEALTHCARE FOR PROFIT?