States to Require Birth Cert before 2012 Election!
D. Stussy
2010-11-22 01:30:43 UTC
HooRay!! the odds of Obbie not running for reelection in 2012 just went
up!
"Pennsylvania, and in at least a couple of other states,
there are Republican-controlled Houses, Senates and governors'
offices where being developed right now are plans to use
state law to demand proof of constitutional eligibility
from presidential candidates before they would be allowed
on the state ballot. "
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=230045
where's the birth cert Mr "President"?
A birth certificate (alone) is not proof of citizenship. One also has to
prove that one has a citizen parent to have mere citizenship. For the
Presidency, one has to prove that BOTH parents are citizens to show
"natural born citizenship" status.

No birth certificate from any state I'm aware of currently lists the
parents' citizenships.
Jane_Galt
2010-11-23 06:43:01 UTC
Post by D. Stussy
[...]
It's true that the American people unknowingly elected a foreigner communist
as President, but what can we do about it now? It's done.
--
- Jane Galt

By taxing, borrowing and wasting money that the tax slaves must be forced to
pay back, Government does NOT "create jobs", it NEVER HAS. It actually
consumes and destroys the wealth that the private sector, which really DOES
create jobs, could be using to do so!