Is Obama to be a Legitimate President?
seektruth
2008-12-07 18:46:25 UTC
Is Obama to be a Legitimate President?
Compiled by David J. Smith 11/29/08

Electors are sworn to uphold the Presidential vote in the Electoral
College on December 15th 2008. They first must know for sure that the
candidate meets the Constitutional requirements for the office of
President, beginning with being a natural born citizen.
That is what Philip J. Berg has asked the United States Supreme Court
to verify. The Supreme Court has asked for a response from Senator
Barack Obama along with the Democratic National Committee and Federal
Elections Commission. They have until December 1st to respond. Other
cases have been filed asking for the same thing ­ a legal birth
certificate proving place of birth.
Obama says he is qualified. But, Berg, multiple legal suits and a
growing number of American citizens are saying: ³Prove it.² This is a
basic, vital, and Constitutional request.
Why won¹t Obama answer such a simple request?
Exhibit A: The Grandmother¹s tape
Barack Obama¹s own grandmother said he was born in Kenya. While
politicians are known for it, grandmothers seldom lie. It¹s recorded on
tape:
³I was in the delivery room in [Mombosa] Kenya, when he was born Aug.
4, 1961² ­ Sarah Obama, Obama¹s paternal grandmother
Exhibit B: No Original Birth Certificate
Experts have called the Certification of Live Birth posted online a
forgery. Berg reported ³It¹s clearly been altered,² which invalidates
it, according to the document itself.
Exhibit C: Indonesian citizenship
Only Indonesian citizens could attend Indonesian schools at the time
Barack Obama attended the Indonesian school where he was registered as
Barry Soetoro. His citizenship was listed as Indonesian, his religion as
Islam, and his father as Lolo Soetoro, M.A. There was also no dual
citizenship at the time. If Obama was adopted by his Indonesian
step-father, he would have forfeited any U.S. citizenship he may have
had just as when a child is adopted in America, he or she becomes an
American.
Exhibit D: U.S. Law
In addition, according to U.S. law pertaining to births abroad, from
³Dec. 24, 1952 to Nov. 13, 1986,² in order to register the child¹s birth
as a U.S. natural-born citizen at the time of Obama¹s birth, he or she
must be: 1. Born to two U.S. citizen parents; or, 2. If only one parent
was a U.S. citizen at the time of the birth, that parent must have
resided in the United States for at least 10 years, at least five of
which must be after the age of 14.
Since Barack Obama¹s father was not a U.S. citizen and Obama¹s mother
was only 18 at the time of his birth, she failed to meet legal
requirements of U.S. residency for at least five years after the age of
14.
If we are willing to ignore the Constitutional requirements for the
highest office in our land, what else are we willing to forgo? Is it the
part about freedom of speech? Or is it Freedom of the press? Or is it
Freedom of religion?

The United States Constitution
Article II, Section I includes these words:
³No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United
States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be
eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty
five, and been fourteen Years a resident within the United States.²

Monday, November 24, 2008
Kenyan Ambassador to the United States, His Excellency Peter Ogengo,
Admits Obama Born in Kenya

Kenyan Ambassador Peter Nicholas Rateng¹ Oginga Ogego appears to be
finding himself in hot water both in Washington and in Kenya. However,
that hot water is not due to his on-air comments to Detroit¹s WRIF 101
FM ³Mike in the Morning² program regarding Barack Obama¹s Kenyan
birthplace. The hot water is due to Ambassador Ogego¹s stinging
criticism of Senator Barack Obama before Mr. Peter Oginga Ogego
officially became Kenya¹s Ambassador to the United States on September
5, 2006 and two years prior to Barack Obama¹s apparent victory in the
U.S. Presidential election.
Mr. Ogego¹s criticism of Senator Obama was as follows according to the
Kenyan Daily Nation newspaper:
³You deliberately, without real cause or reason, other than what
appears to be to seek cheap publicity and inconsequential populism,
chose to publicly attack the democratically elected Government of Kenya,
in total disregard for the requisite protocol and acceptable methods to
address the issues you raised, what with programmed appointments to meet
Cabinet ministers and even the Head of State, since your visit was
official.²
In 2006, speaking as a Kenyan citizen Mr. Ogego was rightfully incensed
at Barack Obama¹s insertion of himself into Kenyan politics as well as
Barack Obama¹s uncalled for attack on the democratically elected
Government of Kenya during an official visit to the country. This
blatant interference in Kenyan politics occurred when Obama was in Kenya
to campaign and provide financial support to his cousin, Raila Odinga, a
Communist, prior to the violence that was deliberately set in motion by
the Odinga camp when he lost the election.
During the radio program on November 22, 2008 on Detroit¹s WRIF 101 FM
³Mike in the Morning,² a decision was made to make a phone call to the
Kenyan Embassy in Washington, D.C. During the course of the call, Mike
and co-host Trudy were connected to the Ambassador¹s office. After a
short conversation with a secretary of the Ambassador, Peter Ogego
picked up the phone.
Mike¹s co-host asked the Ambassador, ³President-elect Obama¹s
birthplace over in Kenya, is that going to be a national spot to go
visit, where he was born?²
Ambassador Ogego responded, ³It¹s, um, already an attraction. His, his,
uh, paternal grandmother is still aliveŠ²
Mike¹s co-host then interjects, ³But his birthplace, they¹ll put up a
marker there?²
Ambassador Ogego responds, ³It depends on the government, it¹s already
well known.²
Kenyan Ambassador Peter Ogego had just announced to the whole world on
live radio that our President-elect, Barack Hussein Obama, was born in
Kenya, his birthplace is already an attraction, and placing a marker is
up to the Kenyan government. The location of his birthplace is already
well known, intimating the location does not need anything further to
distinguish it.
This admission is a confirmation of the multiple statements made by
Obama¹s paternal grandmother referenced by Ambassador Ogego, about
Obama¹s Kenyan birthplace.
Surely, Jeremiah 17: 9 is accurate when it says: ³the heart [mind] is
deceitful above all things and desperately wicked.² Obama is desperately
trying to pull the wool over America¹s eyes to his lack of being
qualified to become President.
I Chronicles 7: 14 states that if we, as a nation, would repent of our
evil ways and turn back to God, and seek forgiveness, that He would give
it and heal our land. It would be wonderful, but I cannot see hardly
anyone caring for our once great heritage any more.

Thank you,
The Editor

David J. Smith

www.newswatchmagazine.org
MuahMan
Monday, November 24, 2008
[...]

** Posted fromhttp://www.teranews.com**
Obama is not even an American citizen and he took huge contributions
from Hamas.