2010-10-28 01:15:31 UTC
* Republican economic policies in place for many years gave us the worst
economic meltdown since the Great Depression through allowing their
white-collar corporate criminals to freely run amuck without regulation. All
the Republicans have for middle and working class Americans losing their
jobs and homes is police-state law and order control to keep them from
rebellion, which would be labelled "terrorism" and dealt with very harshly
under the Republican's Constitution-violating "Patriot Act!"
* The Republicans oppose badly needed health care system reform, arguing it
would cost too much. However, they hide from us the high cost of the
unnecessary wars they perpetrate. Seems that they would rather kill people
than heal them!
* The Republicans and their billionaire corporate cronies gave us FOUR
DOLLARS PER GALLON GASOLINE to make them all wealthier still.
* AT THE VERY LEAST, the Republican administration knowingly allowed the
9/11 attack disaster to happen. All warnings were ignored, and where was
NORAD on 9/11? Somehow, despite being the most sophisticated aerospace
defense system on Earth with many backup redundancies, NORAD "stood down" on
9/11, failing to intercept even one of four allegedly hijacked subsonic
jets, off-course and out of communication for over an hour while heading
towards known terrorist targets. It is clear those planes were ALLOWED to
* AT THE VERY MOST - well, can you say TREASON? Or perhaps INSIDE JOB? At
the very least, the Republican administration committed criminal negligence,
and at the most, perpetrated a treasonous conspiracy - one that
mass-murdered 3000 innocent Americans in the nation's worst disaster ever!
They've come a long way since their relatively petty Watergate crimes,
* The Republicans gave us a bumbling, incompetent president with the IQ of
a cockroach. When told of the planes striking the WTC towers on 9/11, this
president continued to read a story about goats to schoolchildren. This from
the Commander in Chief of our armed forces! Could he perhaps have been
whispered to that "all is going as planned?"
* The Republicans gave us the UNNECESSARY Iraq war, the LIES used to
justify it, and the liars that persuaded the public, still in shock from
9/11, to accept it.
* The Republicans gave us the Constitution-nullifying, freedom-stealing
"Patriot Act," likewise forced into acceptance in the wake of 9/11.
* The Republicans gave us the draconian torture of "terror" suspects that
disgraced America in the eyes of the world.
STILL WANT TO VOTE REPUBLICAN?