Palin warmonger
m***@colombo.net
2008-09-13 11:00:05 UTC
Hello

Does Palin really think to intimidate Russia by treathing them with
war?
Does she know that when the USA should attack Russia it does have the
capability to destroy every city in the USA with nuclear warheads.
Of course the USA can destroy Russia as well, but there won't be any
winners and what she does is stupid talking.
A good advice, think twice before voting republican

Sorry for my rather bad English but I am sure you will understand
everything I write.
Bert Hyman
2008-09-15 13:16:31 UTC
Post by m***@colombo.net
Sorry for my rather bad English but I am sure you will understand
everything I write.
But do you?

The question was asked and answered in the context of the treaty
obligations all NATO members have to come to the defense of another
NATO member if it's attacked.
--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | ***@iphouse.com